Sign-up for Free to gain access to the AMZ Group Community Discussions & Articles

Yvony

Order pending more than 30 days

You may have seen lots of notifications in websites or apps that you use where the developers might say something like "due to the coronavirus, our support might take a while to get back to your query" or "due to the pandemic, it might take us longer to deliver your order". This is really something that we have to understand as an online seller specially if your orders are done through FBA. These delays are really out of our control. I had an order pending more than 30 days recently and got negative feedback from the customer. I wish I can explain to her that FBA shipments are Amazon's responsibility and if they can only please understand that this is not an ordinary situation. Were covered by FBA shipments even if it's delayed or whatever happens to the product. Just prepared guys as we may receive lots of negative reviews regarding late deliveries because even Amazon says that orders can be pending up to 21 days and I guess that's where buyers are coming from.

• Like 1

I totally agree. It is a lot harder now to receive a package on time with everything going on. I think there isn't much we can do about the delays, but hopefully costumers will understand the situation we are currently in, 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Yvony said:

You may have seen lots of notifications in websites or apps that you use where the developers might say something like "due to the coronavirus, our support might take a while to get back to your query" or "due to the pandemic, it might take us longer to deliver your order". This is really something that we have to understand as an online seller specially if your orders are done through FBA. These delays are really out of our control. I had an order pending more than 30 days recently and got negative feedback from the customer. I wish I can explain to her that FBA shipments are Amazon's responsibility and if they can only please understand that this is not an ordinary situation. Were covered by FBA shipments even if it's delayed or whatever happens to the product. Just prepared guys as we may receive lots of negative reviews regarding late deliveries because even Amazon says that orders can be pending up to 21 days and I guess that's where buyers are coming from.

Agree, I am receiving so many negative reviews regarding the delay in shipment by FBA. The shipment is not in our hands, our listings are getting downsized day by day. Customers needs to understand these things either leaving negative feedback's.

I just hope that Amazon has their own notice or message to the customers regarding the delay so they will have an idea regarding the shipment delays. Maybe we can just reply to a customers feedback with a link on that message on Amazon website. 

18 hours ago, Yvony said:

I just hope that Amazon has their own notice or message to the customers regarding the delay so they will have an idea regarding the shipment delays. Maybe we can just reply to a customers feedback with a link on that message on Amazon website. 

I think it won't help us as the customers have left negative feedback, If you want to send the link you should send them before their feedback.

Yes, that's better. Once the customer inquires or we already noticed that there's some delay in the delivery of an ordered product then we send them that email informing them about the reduction in manpower and slow logistics due to the coronavirus that's happening right now.

I agree , To avoid bad reviews from disgruntled customers, it should be Amazon's prerogative to put out announcements on how long the delivery delays would be due to the covid 19 pandemic.. This should at least help to smoothen things out with customers complaining about late deliveries and pending orders..

• Like 1