Sign-up for Free to gain access to the AMZ Group Community Discussions & Articles

Brian

Recommended tool for Keyword research

Hello all,

Coming from the traditional ecommerce industry I have been using SEM Rush for my keyword research.

I was wondering if you could recommend any specific tools for keyword research on Amazon ? 

Hello Brian,

You can use these tools for keyword research:

1) Helium 10

2) Sonar

3) Scope

4) AMZ One

• Like 1

Helium 10 and Merchant word works for me. I find these tools simple enough to make a good keyword research on products I'm currently focusing on. You'll have a good range of options as well when you're using them which makes it pretty easy. Merchant works price is up to 149 per month though but it's definitely worth it. I've used them on some projects before and I'm pretty happy with the results.

Hi there! I listed below five tools that should help not only you but also others moving forward;

1. Sonar

2. Viral Launch

3. Helium 10

4. Scope

5. Merchant World

I use  "AMZ WordSpy " You can simply search with the main broad keyword and AMZ WordSpy will provide you all the keywords you need.

On 4/19/2020 at 12:27 PM, Brian said:

Hello all,

Coming from the traditional ecommerce industry I have been using SEM Rush for my keyword research.

I was wondering if you could recommend any specific tools for keyword research on Amazon ? 

1. Sonar

2. Viral Launch

3. Helium 10

4. Scope

5. Merchant World

6.Jungle Scott.