Sign-up for Free to gain access to the AMZ Group Community Discussions & Articles

Yvony

Software with PPC tool or ad manager

Hi guys! Are you using an Amazon tool with a PPC tool or ad manager? I need one right now. I just noticed that Helium 10 doesn't have it. Need it for extra stats and a different project that may involve affiliate marketing again on the side. Thanks!

15 hours ago, Yvony said:

Hi guys! Are you using an Amazon tool with a PPC tool or ad manager? I need one right now. I just noticed that Helium 10 doesn't have it. Need it for extra stats and a different project that may involve affiliate marketing again on the side. Thanks!

Well, I have been using 3 Softwares Sellics, PPCScope & Adbadger. Sellics is the far most recommended from my side. It's easy and provides you with good results. You can try with a free trial too with these.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 9:08 PM, Blenda said:

Currently, I don't use one, but I've read some articles that suggested managebystats. 

On 5/28/2020 at 2:46 AM, Abdul Rehman said:

Well, I have been using 3 Softwares Sellics, PPCScope & Adbadger. Sellics is the far most recommended from my side. It's easy and provides you with good results. You can try with a free trial too with these.

Managebystats and Sellics seem good. Thanks, guys. We get used to the current tools that we are using that when we suddenly need a feature not covered, we really need to look for another software. Thanks for these guys. I will check them out.

• Like 2