Sign-up for Free to gain access to the AMZ Group Community Discussions & Articles

3 hours ago, Ma.Aprilette Sulib said:

Aside from having an Amazon PPC campaign, what are other ways to market one's Amazon business? Would Facebook ads help?

Well, Many sellers are using Many-Chat for promoting their products of Amazon and other e-commerce platforms.

• Like 1

@Ma.Aprilette Sulib yes, I believe social media play a big role in sales increase or decrease, so using facebook ads, instagram ads, twitter ads, pinterest ads to drive traffic to your Amazon store could be very helpful 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blenda said:

@Ma.Aprilette Sulib yes, I believe social media play a big role in sales increase or decrease, so using facebook ads, instagram ads, twitter ads, pinterest ads to drive traffic to your Amazon store could be very helpful 

Hhhm good point. Because I think selling one's merchandise on other e commerce sites can mean more profit and can be a good marketing strategy.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2020 at 5:53 PM, Ma.Aprilette Sulib said:

Hhhm good point. Because I think selling one's merchandise on other e commerce sites can mean more profit and can be a good marketing strategy.

That too. We can't ignore the power social media has, therefore using it to our advantage is a must. But also, growing your business to other e-commerce platforms can be an enormous help, because while Amazon is the biggest e-commerce platform, there are other market places that are doing pretty well, and can offer you some exposure, traffic and sales. 

As sellers, we must keep in mind that the goal shouldn't be sticking to one market place, but having a big presence online to achieve ultimate success and become a successful brand.   

• Like 1

Social media really plays a big role in online marketing. Whenever a customer wants to buy a product, they want to see what they're buying and not just the text-heavy description about it. Since social media made it very easy for us to share pictures, it's the best platform to advertise our products.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, KnowellB said:

Correct, I've actually used Facebook before.

How was it? How long was the campaign and about how much did you spend on a product? I try to keep the campaign up for at least 2 weeks for any new product that I got just to give it more exposure and see how it will convert during the campaign.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Amz.Group

Online Community for Amazon Sellers, Vendors and Brands

Copyright Amz.Group 2020

Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. AMZ.Group is not affiliated with Amazon