Sign-up for Free to gain access to the AMZ Group Community Discussions & Articles

Blenda

Is COVID - 19 coming to an end?

A lot of countries are softening the measures taken while ago against COVID-19. Do you think that is reasonable? Because I read this article that Korea was forced to close school one week after opening because the number of active cases doubled. Tho, the idea of 3 more months of quarantine, isn't really fascinating. Do you think we are ready to go back to normality? 

3 hours ago, Blenda said:

A lot of countries are softening the measures taken while ago against COVID-19. Do you think that is reasonable? Because I read this article that Korea was forced to close school one week after opening because the number of active cases doubled. Tho, the idea of 3 more months of quarantine, isn't really fascinating. Do you think we are ready to go back to normality? 

I think its not gonna end real soon ! Because we are not seeing any decrease in cases they are rapidly increasing day by day.
So we have to live with it for now! But we will be back to normal someday sooner or later. 🙂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

With what I have seen on the news, I think that covid 19 might be here for a while so the best thing we could all do is live a healthy lifestyle, eat the right kind of food that will boost our immune system and adapt or live with the virus as it is not going away that quickly.

I think most people might be immune to it but there are health risk individuals like the elderly and the sick whose immune system might make them more vulnerable to the virus, so I still think that it's better to stay at home by all means necessary unless you need to go out and buy food, medicine or pay your bills.

It's sad that things are like this and it's affecting the whole world, regardless of gender and race. 😩

Edited by Ma.Aprilette Sulib
Additional Info
  • Like 1