Sign-up for Free to gain access to the AMZ Group Community Discussions & Articles

Ma.Aprilette Sulib

Seller issues regarding selling on Amazon?

Any Holiday glitch that happens every year, during Black Friday Sale, until Christmas and New year. There's a ton of traffic that will happen on online shopping stores, that's normal I think because people would rather order their holiday gifts online but I still don't understand why they still can't pre-empt these glitches. We have to be patient with them of course but as this happens yearly, I think there should be some way for them to prepare for such events because were losing sale from it. Last year there's a problem adding products to cart and there was also a time when we can't deliver items in bulk. 😛

On 6/22/2020 at 7:56 AM, Yvony said:

Any Holiday glitch that happens every year, during Black Friday Sale, until Christmas and New year. There's a ton of traffic that will happen on online shopping stores, that's normal I think because people would rather order their holiday gifts online but I still don't understand why they still can't pre-empt these glitches. We have to be patient with them of course but as this happens yearly, I think there should be some way for them to prepare for such events because were losing sale from it. Last year there's a problem adding products to cart and there was also a time when we can't deliver items in bulk. 😛

That's interesting, so overall Amazon's platform is not all that reliable sometimes especially when there's a sale or when during holiday season. So this is something I need to be prepared for as it seems to be inevitable.  Thanks for sharing this. it is very useful for new sellers like me.

Yep. Every website keeps updating something to improve their platform and services just like Amazon. This means vulnerabilities will always arise. You can't stop updating your software either because new problems always arises that needs to be addressed. So, yeah, it's like expected yearly to happen. And it's always related to the functions of the website. This year though, I don't know, I think it's gonna be different. They may not get an overload of orders because it's already half of the year and still no proper remedy for the corona virus. People are not getting enough income. I hope I'm wrong though and it will just be another year with technical problems, not sales.

Hi,
I think you can sell FashionTIY wholesale products on Amazon, so the profits will be greater.
FashonTIY has been fully upgraded to be the best wholesale supplier around you:
70% CHEAPER + NO MOQ + FREE SOURCING + CUSTOMIZATION + DROPSHIPPING + NO LICENSE NEED
Website: https:https://www.fashiontiy.com/?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=group&utm_campaign=Kathy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Amz.Group

Online Community for Amazon Sellers, Vendors and Brands

Copyright Amz.Group 2020

Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. AMZ.Group is not affiliated with Amazon