Sign-up for Free to gain access to the AMZ Group Community Discussions & Articles

Yvony

Does low reviews of a product also means low competition?

Yes, and we can use it. When looking for a new product to sell, you can also look at related items on Amazon with the ones that have fewer reviews made on them. If a product has less than 50 reviews then you can already say that it's making a profit and there's not much competition yet. This is useful especially for beginners on Amazon that are still looking for new products to sell. I've done this before as well and use it as an indicator of a product. True enough I managed to make some sales from it too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Yvony oh okay thanks for this cool tip - I did not know that!  So this is a good indicator that a product is on high demand but has relatively low competition on Amazon. That's amazing, great observation by the way! I usually use a tool or research online on which products are on high demand on Amazon yet with low competition. I appreciate your insight on this one, it's so useful!

Yes. We can always use our amazon tools to check competition accurately. However, for someone who's a beginner in Amazon selling, they may not have the budget yet for all the tools available and they may just want to try it out. This is one of the free methods they can be doing in order to search for a product with low competition.

On 6/25/2020 at 5:19 AM, Yvony said:

Yes, and we can use it. When looking for a new product to sell, you can also look at related items on Amazon with the ones that have fewer reviews made on them. If a product has less than 50 reviews then you can already say that it's making a profit and there's not much competition yet. This is useful especially for beginners on Amazon that are still looking for new products to sell. I've done this before as well and use it as an indicator of a product. True enough I managed to make some sales from it too.

This is very helpful. Thank you for sharing! I've been using this method too, especially when I'm searching for low competitive niches and it surely can come in handy. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Amz.Group

Online Community for Amazon Sellers, Vendors and Brands

Copyright Amz.Group 2020

Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. AMZ.Group is not affiliated with Amazon