Sign-up for Free to gain access to the AMZ Group Community Discussions & Articles

Ma.Aprilette Sulib

Amazon Customer Support Issues

Have any of you guys experienced getting canned replies on your cases sent to Amazon Customer Support? Is there a work around on this? This is the reason why I sometimes don't like to escalate a problem to Amazon as some support staff don't care to read the case email. I guess they are having a lot on their plate and this is frustrating sometimes.

On 6/25/2020 at 6:55 PM, Ma.Aprilette Sulib said:

Have any of you guys experienced getting canned replies on your cases sent to Amazon Customer Support? Is there a work around on this? This is the reason why I sometimes don't like to escalate a problem to Amazon as some support staff don't care to read the case email. I guess they are having a lot on their plate and this is frustrating sometimes.

No, I have received a proper response from amazon on every case i open, Yes sometimes receive late response form amazon it is because of lots of workload on them nowadays and lack of employees. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Abdul Rehman said:

No, I have received a proper response from amazon on every case i open, Yes sometimes receive late response form amazon it is because of lots of workload on them nowadays and lack of employees. 

Yeah I guess you are right. It's frustrating for sellers and buyers too because in some issues, we email customer support for lost items not received by the customer and for other stuff requiring Amazon's intervention before the issue gets resolved. Because as what I have observed, when one Amazon staff opens the email and answers it and then once I reply back another Amazon agent opens it and sometimes without reading back the whole history and thus it lengthens the time that the issue is resolved. So this is where human error lies. That's why I avoid escalating issues via email as I hate this kind of scenario.

• Like 1

They're really short on staff right now like other companies because of the crisis we are currently facing globally. Their response to my problems are still spot on but if you really want any answers from them, you may want to include everything in bullet points to make sure they will answer each of them. Otherwise you may have to wait a longer time again for another reply.

On 6/25/2020 at 3:55 PM, Ma.Aprilette Sulib said:

I've been having the same problem recently but as @Yvony said, they are currently short on staff, and maybe what could help is explaining the problem in details, attaching screenshots and just be very persistent until you get your problem solved. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Amz.Group

Online Community for Amazon Sellers, Vendors and Brands

Copyright Amz.Group 2020

Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. AMZ.Group is not affiliated with Amazon