Sign-up for Free to gain access to the AMZ Group Community Discussions & Articles

Hi guys, I am currently helping my sister with her Amazon online business as she just joined Amazon as a seller. I mainly answer customer inquiiries and I help maintain good customer service on her Amazon Seller page. My question is there are negative feedbacks from customers who purchased our products but these are FBA items with delivery issues. Is there a way for me to have Amazon remove these negative feedbacks? Any suggestions are welcome..

First try to communicate with customer through email, Offer them half/full refund its up-to you.By committing to remove there negative feedback! If they do not respond , Contact amazon customer service support and tell the reason of negative feedback! They will remove it 🙂

• Like 1

Honestly Amazon understand that sometimes a buyer will leave feedback that wasn’t necessarily the sellers fault.  

They will remove feedback under the following circumstances:

• The feedback includes words commonly understood to be obscene or profane
  • The feedback includes seller-specific, personally identifiable information, including email address, full names or telephone numbers
  • The entire feedback comment is a product review
  • Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 2:57 AM, Abdul Rehman said:

First try to communicate with customer through email, Offer them half/full refund its up-to you.By committing to remove there negative feedback! If they do not respond , Contact amazon customer service support and tell the reason of negative feedback! They will remove it 🙂

Gee, thanks for the info. This is all very helpful.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Monery said:

Honestly Amazon understand that sometimes a buyer will leave feedback that wasn’t necessarily the sellers fault.  

They will remove feedback under the following circumstances:

• The feedback includes words commonly understood to be obscene or profane
  • The feedback includes seller-specific, personally identifiable information, including email address, full names or telephone numbers
  • The entire feedback comment is a product review

Thanks so much. I'll be sure to remember all your tips.

From my experience if the review mentions anything about the delivery experience (like late parcel etc.) and the order is FBA, then if you contact Amazon they will remove the review 99.9% of the time.

• Like 1

Well, Amazon doesn't really make it very easy for us when it comes to removing negative feedback from the client as this will be considered like a loop in their system where sellers will always get away with negative comments even when their actual product is not that good. So Amazon doesn't really just remove the feedback given even if it's a negative one because that's the only transparency they can give to both sellers and customers. It's like the way for Amazon to build trust between sellers and buyers. The ratio is, sellers won't have negative feedback if they provide a good customer and product to the customer. Customers won't leave negative feedback if they received a good item. If there's no platform between sellers and buyers to say something about the product, then 100% of the time customers will definitely go after Amazon which is not quite right. Remember, the sale is actually between the seller and the buyer, and Amazon is the 3rd party who handles the transaction and shipment for both parties. Amazon doesn't own the products that they are selling. They don't really know the specs for it so you can just imagine how clueless they would be if customers complaints about the product to them. So they leave a small space on their website where sellers and buyers can leave whatever thoughts they have on the product as a means of transparency. Break it and Amazon will be handling the complaints themselves.

On 4/25/2020 at 2:57 AM, Abdul Rehman said:

They will review it and decide if they will remove it.

12 hours ago, KnowellB said:

They will review it and decide if they will remove it.

Yes, They will review it because costumers are their priority, So if the case is authentic from your side they will remove it easily.