Sign-up for Free to gain access to the AMZ Group Community Discussions & Articles

Monery

What Product Category is the best for an Amazon FBA beginner?

Hello,

I want make money on FBA, need to have strong margins. Can you suggest me a better way to eat into  margin ? because I believe Amazon is providing all the costly logistics. 

Thanks

If you're only after the easiest product category because you just want to see how it goes, then you can also go into clothes and common gadgets. Competition is really high because it is easy but you can still get a piece of the pie. People love looking for goods online specially clothes so you can expect people to see your products every now and then and order some from you.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Monery said:

Hello,

I want make money on FBA, need to have strong margins. Can you suggest me a better way to eat into  margin ? because I believe Amazon is providing all the costly logistics. 

Thanks

You should try light jewellery and ornaments. These are quite popular among girls and sellers are selling them at very high margins.

• Like 1

That's nice to know. I always thought that clothes are easier but I guess that would do too. Ornaments or any other object that can be used for beautification does convert more all the time but don't expect the competition to be low.

A blog I read online from an Amazon seller who was hitting it big suggested that selling office accessories like file organizers or wall organizer would be a great suggestion as long as the quality is good and its affordable, then you should be able to get a load of profit from it. One thing he did assure newbie Amazon sellers, that office accessories seldom garnered negative reviews as long as it was durably made and priced affordably.  A lot of Chinese suppliers actually provide office accessories that are good in quality and price. But you have to find the right product and supplier. Hope this helps.

On 5/8/2020 at 11:03 AM, Ma.Aprilette Sulib said:

A blog I read online from an Amazon seller who was hitting it big suggested that selling office accessories like file organizers or wall organizer would be a great suggestion as long as the quality is good and its affordable, then you should be able to get a load of profit from it. One thing he did assure newbie Amazon sellers, that office accessories seldom garnered negative reviews as long as it was durably made and priced affordably.  A lot of Chinese suppliers actually provide office accessories that are good in quality and price. But you have to find the right product and supplier. Hope this helps.

Office accessories always have good demand. I think sellers can get good profit if they choose right products. Also there is less competition in this category.

On 4/25/2020 at 12:06 AM, Monery said:

Hello,

Thanks

Office niche, Kitchen if you can find a good product on this you will earn a lot! i have experienced in kitchen niche.

'Office Essentials' category is also performing well these days. Have a look on it guys, profit margins are good in this category.

On 5/10/2020 at 5:41 PM, kalpit18 said:

'Office Essentials' category is also performing well these days. Have a look on it guys, profit margins are good in this category.

Yes but it is good for now for the reasons of covid 19 otherwise Market of this is a bit slow.

I checked office equipment after reading April's posts about that niche and she's right! A lot of people are looking for office supplies. Another category that I think would be best for beginners are small gadgets accessories like power banks. I always see lots of power banks on sale too that's they're getting all the profit. Must be easy for a beginner as long as they have a good supplier.

I would suggest clothing and office equipment. Both categories are of high demand and you can target a variety of costumers. Tho, it is a lot more challenging because a lot of new sellers are mostly focused on that, but as long as you're able to identify a successful niche, present something unique out of it, you'll do just fine. It is all about standing out, when it comes to selling online.

• Like 1