Sign-up for Free to gain access to the AMZ Group Community Discussions & Articles

Sign in to follow this  
Abdul Rehman

Dealing with late suppliers

How to deal with suppliers who miss delivery deadlines..

I placed an order on 6th February, which was due to be finished 6th April. They maintained throughout the pandemic that the factory is unaffected. However they have pushed delivery back a few times now, which means it will be delayed by 1 month in total.

They have failed to keep me up to date and only informed me when asked. Should I ask for a discount or be more reasonable/understanding of the situation? Please suggest

I wouldn't be understanding anymore if they're not communicating responsibly to me anymore. We really have to expect delays in the production of products from our suppliers. This pandemic is something that happens rarely and might really affect their production. Still, a delay is a delay and I only become understanding of my suppliers that have been decent by letting me know of the status of the orders that I've made. This includes on what part of the production are they already in. Are they gonna need more time? Will they be delayed or what? If they keep on communicating with me and answer those questions then that's really fine by me. Because we are the middleman in the transactions we are doing. So our buyer would most probably ask the same questions to us and how are we going to explain if we do not know what's happening in the production of the products? And no good response to your customers means bad review which is what we always avoid in our marketplace. It's like a chain reaction of events you see.

Hi,
I don’t think you should continue to cooperate with this late supplier. This late delivery behavior will bring losses to your business. You can try to cooperate with us:
FashonTIY has been fully upgraded to be the best wholesale supplier around you:
70% CHEAPER + NO MOQ + FREE SOURCING + CUSTOMIZATION + DROPSHIPPING + NO LICENSE NEED

1.100K+ Non-Repeating Products and all of them are Self-Operated, you no longer need to waste time and energy on how to choose suppliers.

2.70%+ Cheaper Price for the same quality, no matter purchases individually or in bulk

3.Almost No MOQ limit, start your wholesale business from one piece

4.Strict quality control and 30-days After-Sales Service

5.Fast Shipping and Timely Online Customer Service

6.No License and Ads, Free Wholesale Vendor

7.Free Vip Membership and enjoy free coupons monthly

8.We can also customize the shipping methods and taxes plan for you to help you save every costs.

Website: https://www.fashiontiy.com/personal-health-protection.html?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=group&utm_campaign=Kathy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Amz.Group

Online Community for Amazon Sellers, Vendors and Brands

Copyright Amz.Group 2020

Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. AMZ.Group is not affiliated with Amazon