Sign-up for Free to gain access to the AMZ Group Community Discussions & Articles

I see a lot of videos on Youtube about profitable Amazon products that don't gain a lot of negative feedback such as office accessorie?s. They use a software to determine which products are marketable minus the negative customer feedback. Any comments if this is a reliable thing? Have you guys tried it?

10 hours ago, Ma.Aprilette Sulib said:

I see a lot of videos on Youtube about profitable Amazon products that don't gain a lot of negative feedback such as office accessorie?s. They use a software to determine which products are marketable minus the negative customer feedback. Any comments if this is a reliable thing? Have you guys tried it?

Yes, It is called Product Hunting / Product Research 
When ever we enter in amazon! We should know about our product market to analyse this Helium 10, Jungle Scott and many other software are being developed, So that we can see the product monthly sales, Average per day sale, How much we have to spend to get on top , giveaways  etc

• Like 1

It is a seller prerogative on which product to sell, but keep in mind that in a virtual world where people shop there are also studies to show the demand of products, in which you can use to to sell products that really sell. Unfortunately this can also affect your profit due to variety of options available.

My suggestion is to start small, create a reliable profile, get customer ratings and feedback.

Slowly but surely grow your business, list a wide variety of product, but also ensure that it can be filter and your market place is organized according to category.

they expand with other aspects of business.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Abdul Rehman said:

Yes, It is called Product Hunting / Product Research 
When ever we enter in amazon! We should know about our product market to analyse this Helium 10, Jungle Scott and many other software are being developed, So that we can see the product monthly sales, Average per day sale, How much we have to spend to get on top , giveaways  etc

Thanks Abdul, this is all very helpful info. I presume both Helium 10 and Jungle Scott are not free software. I will definitely take a look into this and share the info with my sister to help her online Amazon business grow.

9 hours ago, Joshua said:

It is a seller prerogative on which product to sell, but keep in mind that in a virtual world where people shop there are also studies to show the demand of products, in which you can use to to sell products that really sell. Unfortunately this can also affect your profit due to variety of options available.

My suggestion is to start small, create a reliable profile, get customer ratings and feedback.

Slowly but surely grow your business, list a wide variety of product, but also ensure that it can be filter and your market place is organized according to category.

they expand with other aspects of business.

Great suggestion, start small and grow from there! I agree. Thanks

10 hours ago, Ma.Aprilette Sulib said:

Thanks Abdul, this is all very helpful info. I presume both Helium 10 and Jungle Scott are not free software. I will definitely take a look into this and share the info with my sister to help her online Amazon business grow.

Helium 10 can be used for free trail version, but you cant access the all the functionalities, But give it a try ! if it suits you ! Then go for it. 

Hi,
You can fully understand the most suitable products for sale through FashionTIY's website, and you can wholesale all kinds of products.

FashonTIY has been fully upgraded to be the best wholesale supplier near you:

70% cheaper + minimum order quantity + free purchase + customization + delivery + no license required

1.100K + non-repetitive products, and all products are self-operated, you no longer need to waste time and energy in selecting suppliers.

The price of the same quality is 2.70%+ cheaper, whether it is purchased separately or in bulk

3. There is almost no MOQ limit, starting from one piece for wholesale business

4. Strict quality control and 30-day after-sales service

5. Fast delivery and timely online customer service

6. No license and advertising, free wholesaler

7. Free Vip membership, enjoy free coupons every month

8. We can also customize shipping methods and tax plans for you to help you save all costs.

Website: https://www.fashiontiy.com/?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=group&utm_campaign=Kathy

Edited by kathylee1128

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Amz.Group

Online Community for Amazon Sellers, Vendors and Brands

Copyright Amz.Group 2020

Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. AMZ.Group is not affiliated with Amazon