Sign-up for Free to gain access to the AMZ Group Community Discussions & Articles

Sign in to follow this  
Monery

How traditional retailers find wholesalers?

I am trying to open retail account with wholsaler and not able to find good wholesaler. I did google search but no help. 

For sure a traditional retailer will no search it via google.  And my question is how do they find their wholesalers?

You really have to do your own research and go to the actual place where there are wholesale sellers of the items that you want to resell to Amazon. You can start by going to a neighborhood near a factory where there are people selling similar pieces of stuff for a lower fee. That's how I find my suppliers. Imagine if there's a factory of fabric in one city, then the people in that city would probably often buy that raw fabric to turn them into nice clothes. They won't be so expensive to make because they don't have to pay for the transportation of the raw materials. Then most of those sellers don't really sell their items online because they already make enough from the local sales they're the ones we should target. If you ever find a good supplier without a website then it's even better because you'll be the only to sell that kind of item on Amazon.

Hi,
I think you can purchase products at FashionTIY. They can provide hot-selling products. Besides, they are very cheap in terms of price and can bring you greater profits.

FashonTIY has been fully upgraded to be the best wholesale supplier around you:

70% CHEAPER + NO MOQ + FREE SOURCING + CUSTOMIZATION + DROPSHIPPING + NO LICENSE NEED

1.100K+ Non-Repeating Products and all of them are Self-Operated, you no longer need to waste time and energy on how to choose suppliers.

2.70%+ Cheaper Price for the same quality, no matter purchases individually or in bulk

3.Almost No MOQ limit, start your wholesale business from one piece

4.Strict quality control and 30-days After-Sales Service

5.Fast Shipping and Timely Online Customer Service

6.No License and Ads, Free Wholesale Vendor

7.Free Vip Membership and enjoy free coupons monthly

8.We can also customize the shipping methods and taxes plan for you to help you save every costs.

Website: https://www.fashiontiy.com/personal-health-protection.html?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=group&utm_campaign=Kathy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Amz.Group

Online Community for Amazon Sellers, Vendors and Brands

Copyright Amz.Group 2020

Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. AMZ.Group is not affiliated with Amazon