Sign-up for Free to gain access to the AMZ Group Community Discussions & Articles

Sign in to follow this  
Monery

How traditional retailers find wholesalers?

I am trying to open retail account with wholsaler and not able to find good wholesaler. I did google search but no help. 

For sure a traditional retailer will no search it via google.  And my question is how do they find their wholesalers?

On 5/1/2020 at 1:14 AM, Monery said:

I am trying to open retail account with wholsaler and not able to find good wholesaler. I did google search but no help. 

For sure a traditional retailer will no search it via google.  And my question is how do they find their wholesalers?

You will not find them on Google's search results as most of them don't have website. You need to search them on social media like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc. You can also try local directories to get details about traditional retailers.

Another option is also for you to join some communities online. These could be Facebook groups and other local forums where buyers and sellers meet. You can even post there what you need and local sellers without a website or even a Facebook page of their own would answer your thread to offer their products. Most of them will upload pictures and other details of what they're selling. Most of the time they are legit, they just really don't care about creating a website or even their own Facebook page. I said most because you really can't guarantee that everyone on Facebook is genuine selling items so just so you know. Always be wary of scammers and be alert in case you meet one.

There are many wholesalers on Facebook pages, Some brands have their official websites too. You can email them. But be aware of the scam too sometimes those sellers are broker. Who scam's us by looting our money.

10 hours ago, Abdul Rehman said:

There are many wholesalers on Facebook pages, Some brands have their official websites too. You can email them. But be aware of the scam too sometimes those sellers are broker. Who scam's us by looting our money.

This is true. I've been a victim of this a few times. You really have to research their background before starting to buy products from them. This is also the reason why I always look for sellers from local neighborhoods so I can always go and check them myself if their address and business are legit. Otherwise, they're usually just scammers.

You can visit the website of a brand you would like to sell, there you can find links to wholesale information on the top or bottom of these sites.

Contact the wholesaler for more information regarding qualifications, order minimums, pricing or terms.

The application process may be straightforward, though wholesalers of more elite brands could make it more difficult for you to qualify as a reseller, at least while your business is still new.

The online wholesale market is currently the most popular wholesale method, and it is also the most suitable way for retailers to find wholesalers. You can try well-known online wholesale websites such as Alibaba and FashionTIY. FashionTIY is committed to becoming the best wholesale supplier for retailers to conduct business. It is cheap, high-quality, and provides logistics services. It is the most suitable wholesaler for retailers.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Amz.Group

Online Community for Amazon Sellers, Vendors and Brands

Copyright Amz.Group 2020

Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. AMZ.Group is not affiliated with Amazon