Sign-up for Free to gain access to the AMZ Group Community Discussions & Articles

Sign in to follow this  
Yvony

Why you can search for traditional retailers and wholesalers on Google

I had the same problem too and it's really frustrating because I know how I can expand my product selections with the help of other people but I just can't find them. Some items that I'm interested in also appeared on my searches on Google while others have not. Then it dawned on me, most of the traditional retailers and wholesalers that have been true to their product don't really have their own websites that are being ranked on Google but they have their own social media accounts where they sell. So instead of searching for them on Google, I try my best to search for them on social media platforms because the chances are better. The retailers/wholesalers/suppliers are easily found on social media. This, however, is effectively based on my products but who knows, maybe you can find some of them there too.

I think social sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc are the best platforms to find details and contact information of traditional sellers. Many of them don't have websites, so you can't find them in google searches.

Hi,
Finding suppliers on Google is not the best choice, because there is no guarantee of quality. I think you can purchase products from FashionTIY. They can provide hot-selling products. In addition, they are very cheap in terms of price and can bring you more Profit.
FashonTIY has been fully upgraded to be the best wholesale supplier around you:
70% CHEAPER + NO MOQ + FREE SOURCING + CUSTOMIZATION + DROPSHIPPING + NO LICENSE NEED
Website: https://www.fashiontiy.com/?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=group&utm_campaign=Kathy

Edited by kathylee1128

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Amz.Group

Online Community for Amazon Sellers, Vendors and Brands

Copyright Amz.Group 2020

Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. AMZ.Group is not affiliated with Amazon